Are you a professional or aspiring celebrity article writer? Are you interested in more quality links to help you rise to the top of the SERP’S?
Let us know where we can find 2 examples of your previously published work. If we decide to publish your article we’ll give you a do follow link to your personal website. In addition your submission may qualify for our Rewards “click a link” Program, where you have access to unlimited clicks through our program.
Aspiring Writers…Submit your articles to our Fun Topics category. If we decide to publish your article we’ll give you a do follow link to your personal website. Click to see acceptable topics. More Fun topics to come!
Guidelines to follow if you want to write for us:
Original Article: We only publish original articles.
Content Quality: Content should be of high quality with no spelling or grammatical errors.
Topics We Cover: We accept content in the categories which you can see in the menu bar of this website in addition to acting , the film industry and musical (how-tos).
Recommended Article Length: 800 – 1200 words.
Formatting: Provide a clear takeaway or learning for readers. Use headings, subheadings and numbered lists/bullets to structure your writing.
Linking out: Include facts, research, sources or personal anecdotes to substantiate your insights, information and arguments with external links (no more than 5).
Internal Linking: Link to celebritycontent.com’s published articles where appropriate.
Unique Angle: Your post should be original and distinct from articles already posted on celebritycontent.com. Selected posts will be benefit from our Rewards Click-A-Link Program.
Images/Videos: We encourage authors to include images/videos as part of the submission. Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to use images/videos or any other material from outside sources. If you include images or videos within the article, they must be high quality and come with source citations, only use images/videos for which you have permission or which are in the public domain (and be sure to credit your source).
Short Paragraphs: Use short paragraphs, no more than 4-5 sentences per paragraph.
Article Edits: We reserve the right to edit content you submit but this will primarily be done to correct errors, facts, check credits and to make the content more readable.
What We Don’t Want: Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches; Fake product reviews, advertorials, etc type of content is not allowed.
Author Bio and Photo: All final drafts should be accompanied by an author bio and/or photo(150 x 150 px). The author bio should be 40 to 50 words long and may include 1 link to your website’s home page with a brand name anchor text.
Benefits of a guest posting are:
- Auhors become associated with the Celebrity Content brand
- A quality backlink to your website
- Selected posts become part of our Rewards “click a link” Program
- Increased clicks throughs to author website to help you rise in the SERP’S.
- Free lifetime subscription to our newsletter for contributors.
Examples of Accepted Guest Posts:
- By submitting an article, you agree to us using it on our website (with any amends we deem suitable) and you will not claim for payment or copyright infringement now or in the future.
- When the article is published on our website, it is then owned by us and you are not permitted to re-publish the article without our prior written approval. Our free postings include a sidebar link w/thumbnail and acknowledged author name. Contact us for premium placements.
How To Submit: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form for any inquiries or guest post submissions. We only publish high-quality articles we like and we’ll reject any low-quality content submissions.