Meghan Markle’s Suits co-star D.B. Woodside warned Royal Family ‘messed with the wrong woman’

Meghan Markle’s Suits co-star D.B. Woodside has urged the Royal Family to ‘back off and apologize’ to the royal – before warning they’ve ‘messed with the wrong woman.’

The American actor, 51, who played the character Jeff Malone in the hit Netflix show that made Meghan Markle famous, branded the Duchess of Sussex, 39, ‘strong and resilient’ and asked the monarchy to apologize to her after she claimed she wasn’t offered support despite having suicidal thoughts.

‘Listen, the thing about her [Meghan] is she is strong and she is resilient,’ he said, speaking on Entertainment Tonight. ‘If they think that this kind of stuff is going to knock her off her game for very long, they picked the wrong woman to mess with.

‘She is the wrong woman to mess with, they need to back up. ‘[They need to] back off and apologize because she is not the one. She is not the one.’

Meghan Markle’s Suits co-star D.B. Woodsidehas (pictured) urged the Royal Family to ‘back off and apologize’ to the royal – before warning they’ve ‘messed with the wrong woman.’ Pictured, attending the 145th Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs on May 4, 2019 in Louisville, Kentucky

The Suits actor praised Meghan for speaking out against the Royal Family in the bombshell tell-all Oprah Winfrey interview. Pictured, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge stand with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex at Westminster Abbey for a Commonwealth day service in 2019

The Suits actor went on to praise Meghan for speaking out against the Royal Family in the bombshell tell-all Oprah Winfrey interview.

Also discussing the time when Meghan and Prince Harry were first dating, Woodside said: ‘I did not know at that time. She kept that tight, tight, tight, tight, which I completely understand. My God. But now I think back on that time, I’m like, ‘She was dating him then!’ Like, ‘Aha.’ But that’s great.’

It comes just weeks after Prince Harry and Meghan’s tell-all Oprah Winfrey interview, where they said racism drove them out of Britain and claimed their son Archie was denied the title of prince because he is mixed-race.

During the bombshell interview, Meghan Markle also claimed that Kate Middleton left her in tears during a row over bridesmaid dresses and Prince Harry accused his father Prince Charles of refusing to take his calls when the pair moved to the US last year. 

The comments come just weeks after Prince Harry and Meghan’s tell-all Oprah Winfrey interview, where they said racism drove them out of Britain and claimed their son Archie was denied the title of prince because he is mixed-race. Pictured, during the tell-all Oprah Winfrey interview

CBS presenter Gayle King since told how she had spoken to the Sussexes who told her that Harry had talked to the Duke of Cambridge and Prince of Wales after the interview.

But she said the conversations were ‘not productive’ and the Sussexes were keen for the ‘royals to intervene and tell the Press to stop with the unfair, inaccurate, false stories that definitely have a racial slant’.

Ms King, 66, who is also close friends with Oprah, failed to give any examples of the stories she was referring to, but added that Meghan had ‘documents to back up everything that she said on Oprah’s interview’.

She told CBS: ‘Well I’m not trying to break news, but I did actually call them to see how they were feeling, and it’s true, Harry has talked to his brother and he has talked to his father too.

Bombshells from the Oprah interview

– Meghan’s mental health

The Duchess of Sussex revealed she had suicidal thoughts and said: ‘I just didn’t want to be alive any more.’

She said she begged for help, and asked to go somewhere to get help, and approached one of the most senior people in the institution, but was told it would not look good.

The duchess said: ‘I said that I needed to go somewhere to get help. I said that I’ve never felt this way before and I need to go somewhere. And I was told that I couldn’t, that it wouldn’t be good for the institution.’

– Baby Sussex is a girl

Harry and Meghan revealed they are expecting a baby girl. The duke joined his wife in the second half of the interview, and told the chat show host: ‘It’s a girl.’

He said his first thought was ‘amazing’ when he discovered they were having a girl, adding: ‘Just grateful. To have any child, any one or any two, would have been amazing.

‘But to have a boy and then a girl, I mean what more can you ask for? Now we’ve got our family, we got the four of us and our two dogs.’

Asked if they were ‘done’ with two children, Harry said ‘done’ and Meghan said: ‘Two is it.’

She also confirmed the baby is due in the ‘summertime’.

– Royal family accused of racism

Meghan said, when she was pregnant with Archie, an unnamed member of the royal family raised ‘concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he’s born’.

Asked whether there were concerns that her child would be ‘too brown’ and that would be a problem, Meghan said: ‘If that is the assumption you are making, that is a pretty safe one.’

Pushed by Winfrey on who had those conversations, Meghan refused to say, adding: ‘I think that would be very damaging to them.’

She added: ‘That was relayed to me from Harry, those were conversations the family had with him, and I think it was really hard to be able to see those as compartmentalised conversations.’

– Archie’s title

Meghan suggested she and Harry wanted Archie to be a prince so he would have security and be protected.

The duchess expressed her shock at ‘the idea of our son not being safe’, and the idea of the first member of colour in this family, not being titled in the same way as other grandchildren.

Archie, who is seventh in line to the throne, is not entitled to be an HRH or a prince due to rules set out more than 100 years ago by King George V.

He will be entitled to be an HRH or a prince when the Prince of Wales accedes to the throne.

As the first born son of a duke, Archie could have become Earl of Dumbarton – one of Harry’s subsidiary titles – or have been Lord Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, instead at the time of his birth, a royal source said Harry and Meghan had decided he should a regular Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor.

– The Prince of Wales

The Duke of Sussex said his father the Prince of Wales stopped taking his calls while Harry and Meghan were in Canada ‘because I took matters into my own hands. I needed to do this for my family’. He said Charles wanted him to put his plans in writing.

– The Queen

Harry denied that he had ‘blindsided’ his grandmother Queen with the bombshell statement about stepping down as senior royal.

The duke said he believed the report probably could have come from ‘within the institution’.

– The Duchess of Cambridge

Meghan said Kate made her cry ahead of her wedding. Reports circulated ahead of the Sussexes’ nuptials that Meghan left Kate in tears at Princess Charlotte’s bridesmaid dress fitting.

But Meghan told Winfrey the ‘reverse happened’.

Meghan said she was not sharing the information to be ‘disparaging’, but added it was ‘really important for people to understand the truth’.

‘She’s a good person,’ the duchess added.

‘The word I was given was that those conversations were not productive. But they are glad that they have at least started a conversation.

‘And I think what is still upsetting to them is the palace keep saying they want to work it out privately, but yet, they believe these false stories are coming out that are very disparaging against Meghan, still.

‘No one in the Royal Family has talked to Meghan yet, at this particular time.

‘And I think it’s frustrating for them to see that it’s a racial conversation about the Royal Family when all they wanted all along was for the royals to intervene and tell the Press to stop with the unfair, inaccurate, false stories that definitely have a racial slant.

‘And until you can acknowledge that, I think it’s going to be hard to move forward. But they both want to move forward with this and they both want healing in this family. At the end of the day, that is Harry’s family.’

The Duke of Cambridge was the first royal to personally respond to the racism allegations days after the interview aired when he spoke about mental health during a visit the School21 in east London.

At the time, he revealed that he had not spoken to his brother since it came out, but added that he ‘will do’.

It was also the first engagement for Kate since she was accused by Meghan of making her cry in the bombshell tell-all chat.

Meghan said: ‘She (Kate) was upset about something, but she owned it, and she apologised. And she brought me flowers’.

During the Oprah interview, Meghan also revealed details about their strained relationship, saying of pictures of them laughing at Wimbledon, ‘Nothing is what it looks like.’

She added that Kate being called ‘waity Katie’ in the press couldn’t compare to the alleged racism she faced.

Meghan also made allegations that she felt suicidal and turned to the palace HR for help.

The Duchess of Sussex told Oprah she ‘couldn’t be left alone’ and told her husband she ‘didn’t want to be alive anymore’ before claiming the Buckingham Palace HR department ignored her plea for help because she wasn’t a ‘paid employee’.

Describing how she considered ending her life believing it ‘was better for everyone’, Meghan said:

‘I knew that if I didn’t say it, that I would do it. I just didn’t want to be alive anymore.

‘And that was a very clear and real and frightening constant thought. I remember how he just cradled me. I said that I needed to go somewhere to get help.

‘I said that ‘I’ve never felt this way before, and I need to go somewhere’. And I was told that I couldn’t, that it wouldn’t be good for the institution’.

She said that after confiding in her husband, she was forced to go to the Royal Albert Hall for a charity event in January 2019, claiming photos from that night ‘haunt me’.

She told Oprah she later reached out to one of the best friends of Diana, Princess of Wales, because she felt unsupported by the palace.

She said: ‘When I joined that family, that was the last time I saw my passport, my driving licence, my keys – all of that gets turned over’.

Meghan said Harry had ‘saved my life’ by agreeing to move to Los Angeles.

During the broadcast, Prince Harry hinted at the extent of the alleged rift between the two brothers, claiming that their relationship was now ‘space,’ but added he hoped time would be a healer.

He went on to claim he was ‘on different paths’ to William and spoke about his brother was ‘trapped’ in the Royal Family.

Harry also said he felt ‘very let down’ by his father Prince Charles, accusing him of refusing to take his calls and and then ‘cut him off’ financially when they moved.

He said: ‘My father and brother. They’re both trapped’ and added that his mother Diana would be ‘angry and sad’ that he felt he had to leave the royal family, but ‘she saw it coming’.

Harry said: ‘All she’d ever want for us is to be happy’, adding that his wife had ‘saved me’, declaring:

‘I myself was trapped, as well. I didn’t see a way out’.

The Queen broke her silence on the interview, voicing her ‘concern’ over the issues raised, ‘particularly that of race’, although the statement added that ‘some recollections may vary’.

There has been much speculation about which member of the royal family they were accusing of racism. But during the interview the couple would not be drawn on who had deeply offended them.

Harry said: ‘That conversation, I am never going to share. At the time it was awkward, I was a bit shocked.’

This content was originally published here.

Meghan Markle offered $1million per second for her return to Suits as Rachel Zane – OK! Magazine

Thank you for subscribingSee ourprivacy notice

It’s no secret that Meghan Markle has been looking for ways to make herself and husband Prince Harry financially independent.

Late last year it was revealed that Harry had been informing Disney bosses of his wife’s experience and availability to work, and now a job offer has come in for Meghan, 38.

A German cosmetics company, Biotulin, has offered a $5 million fee for a five second appearance by Meghan Markle if she returns to Suits and takes up her role as Rachel Zane.

Meghan Markle has reportedly told friends there is "nothing legally stopping her and Prince Harry" from using the Sussex Royal name

Biotulin is an organic Botox that claims to reduce wrinkles within just one hour, and according to them, Meghan is a big fan of the brand and has used its products in the past.

Kate Middleton, Michelle Obama and Leonardo DiCaprio are also said to be loyal fans of the anti-wrinkle gel. Karl Lagerfeld allegedly gave Kate Middleton the tip personally.

Addressing the head of NBCUniversal, the broadcaster behind Suits, Biotulin revealed that they would pay a huge fee for product placement on the show.

They tweeted: “Att. Steve Burke: We are again offering you 5 million $ for a 5 sec. appearance of Meghan Markle with our biological Botox gell BIOTULIN in your TV series “Suits”.

“Pls. check our offer with her agent. #biotulin @NBCUnivrsal #Stephenbburker @nbc @nbcnews”.

The lucrative offer comes after reports Meghan got snubbed by Disney for being a “controversial” figure.

The Duchess of Sussex is believed to have been trying to get herself back into acting after stepping away from her role as a senior member of the Royal family.

Months after Harry, 35, was filmed pitching for his wife Meghan for work to a Disney executive, an unnamed film executive is reported to have said there are “limited plans” for Meghan to work with Disney any time soon.

Meghan Markle

The film boss told the Mail on Sunday: “Meghan needs Disney more than Disney needs Meghan. She’s a controversial figure. There have been reports of a deal but that’s not true beyond the voiceover work.”

The revelation comes after reports the mum of one told her agent to find her a role in a superhero film.

A source told Mail Online that Meghan’s agent Nick Collins was “busy feeling offers”.

The insider said: “He has said she wants her return to acting to be part of an ensemble cast in something like a superhero film. He’s actively seeking such a movie for her. He’s saying she is available and open to the best offers.

Read More

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

“Meghan is planning a series of meetings in Hollywood. She has already done the voiceover for Disney and now word is out that she’s looking for a superhero film, as a voiceover or even on screen.

“She knows she can’t carry a film as an actress. People won’t be able to get past the fact she’s Meghan Markle. But she’s determined to act again and she thinks a big, ensemble film is the way to go… something that pays big but which doesn’t put her front and centre.

“Pretty much every A-list actress including Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba, Margot Robbie, Jennifer Lawrence and Halle Berry have starred in superhero movies. There used to be a certain stigma attached to Marvel films but now they are the biggest market in the world. That’s what Meghan wants.”

This content was originally published here.