Thomas Markle claims Prince Harry and Meghan Markle should support the Queen | Daily Mail Online

The Duchess of Sussex‘s father has once again spoken out against his daughter, claiming she should return to England to support the royal family amid the coronavirus outbreak.

American lighting director Thomas Markle, 75, has not spoken to Meghan Markle, 38, since he missed her wedding after he was exposed for selling paparazzi pictures, before giving a stream of cruel interviews about his daughter. 

And now he has insisted that Prince Harry, 35, Meghan and 10-month-old Archie should return from their rumoured Malibu abode, to support the Queen and the rest of the royal family, who are currently in self isolation.

Last year it emerged Meghan had reached out to her father and begged him to patch things up privately. 

The Duchess of Sussex’s father has once again spoken out against his daughter, claiming she should return to England to support the royal family amid the coronavirus outbreak (seen together when Meghan was a child)

Speaking to the Mirror, he said: ‘I think Meghan and Harry should go back to the Royal family in the UK and be supportive of the Queen.

‘I think they should be in England at this time and not in LA.’

‘They can join the A-list and make lots of money, of course, when the problem with the virus is over.’

Despite giving the interview, Thomas then went on to plead with Harry and Meghan to get in contact with him, revealing he is in the ‘high risk’ category due to his age and health issues amid the outbreak.

He has insisted that Prince Harry, 35, Meghan (seen this month in London) and 10-month-old Archie should return from their rumoured Malibu abode, to support the Queen and the rest of the royal family, who are currently in self isolation

Telling them to ‘be careful’ and that ‘he loved them’, he argued that Prince Harry had ‘made a mistake’ by recently being tricked into talking to Russian pranksters, and likened it to him ‘mistakenly’ selling pictures to the paparazi. 

He concluded that ‘everyone has made mistakes’ and  ‘it’s time for Archie to say hello to grandpa’.

Meghan has had to endure regular public outbursts from her half sister Samantha Markle, and her father Thomas.

Meghan has maintained a dignified silence amid an array of public outbursts by both Samantha and her father.

Last February it emerged the Duchess had reached out to her estranged father shortly after her wedding in May 2018.

The Queen (seen last month) is currently in self isolation amid the pandemic, after Prince Charles was diagnosed with coronavirus

The Duchess had said she was devastated by her her father’s Thomas Markle’s public attacks on her and begged him to patch up their differences privately.

At the beginning of the month Prince Harry was duped into discussing a fictional island, smoking cannabis, and transporting penguins to the North Pole by Russian pranksters.

Posing as Greta Thunberg and her father Svante, they fooled Harry into thinking that mining companies close to President Trump were exploiting ‘Chunga-Chunga’ – the name of a Russian children’s song about a fictional island in the tropics.

Kuznetsov and Stolyarov, who have also pranked Sir Elton John and Tayyip Erdogan, also poked fun at the Duke smoking ‘weed’ on the fake Greta’s eco-catamaran

Harry and Meghan have reportedly left Canada for LA and are believed to want to rent a place similar to what they potentially could live in long term – and they’re eyeing up a Malibu mansion

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex could be planning to stay at this sprawling Malibu mansion called Petra Manor to test out life in southern California

Prince Harry is believed to have been tricked into conversation with Kuznetsov and Stolyarov on New Year’s Eve and January 22 on Vancouver Island. 

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have reportedly left Canada for good to set up a permanent home in Los Angeles – and it’s likely affluent Malibu is top of their list.

Last week a royal insider claimed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex decided to leave Vancouver Island – where they have been staying since announcing they were stepping down as senior royals in January – amid fears the US-Canada border could close due to coronavirus.

The Sussexes want to be close to Meghan’s friends and mother Doria, the source told The Sun. They are now believed to be in lockdown in the Hollywood area with ten-month-old baby Archie.

Harry and Meghan (seen with Archie last September) are now believed to be in lockdown in the Hollywood area with ten-month-old baby Archie

Thomas Markle claims Prince Harry and Meghan Markle should support the Queen

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

Add your comment

What’s This?

By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.

We will automatically post your comment and a link to the news story to your Facebook timeline at the same time it is posted on MailOnline. To do this we will link your MailOnline account with your Facebook account. We’ll ask you to confirm this for your first post to Facebook.

You can choose on each post whether you would like it to be posted to Facebook. Your details from Facebook will be used to provide you with tailored content, marketing and ads in line with our Privacy Policy.

This content was originally published here.

Author: admin

site owner

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *