Creflo Dollar Calls On Congregation to Send Tithes via Cash App Amid Coronavirus Chaos

…not the fact that 16 hospitals in NYC have closed since 2003 due to the state cutting Medicaid reimbursements.

*Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have reportedly left Canada and settled in the Los Angeles area.

The couple had been living on Canada’s Vancouver Island following their announcement to step back as senior members of the royal family.

Markle was born and raised in Los Angeles, where her mother, Doria Ragland, also lives, and there’s speculation the former “Suits” star might reignite her acting career.

News of their move to LA comes as Disney drops a teaser of the upcoming “Elephant” documentary, which Meghan voices as narrator. 

The documentary feature follows a family of African elephants on a 1,000-mile (1,600-kilometer) journey across the Kalahari Desert, Entertainment Tonight reports.

Markle reportedly agreed to participate in the film if Disneynature and the Disney Conservation Fund made a donation to Elephants Without Borders, an organization working in Botswana dedicated to conserving wildlife and natural resources

“Elephant” will debut April 3 on the Disney+ streaming service.

Check out the trailer above. 

OTHER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED: Oprah Interviews Idris Elba & Wife About Their Coronavirus Diagnoses – WATCH

In related news, Prince Harry’s dad, Prince Charles, 71, was diagnosed with coronavirus earlier this week.

The future king of England is showing “mild symptoms” but is said to be in “good health,” according to a statement from Clarence House.

His wife, Camilla, 72, has tested negative for the novel coronavirus but has joined him in isolation at their home in Scotland.

“Her Majesty The Queen remains in good health,” the statement read. “The Queen last saw The Prince of Wales briefly on the morning of 12th March and is following all the appropriate advice with regard to her welfare.”

Meanwhile, Meghan is reportedly forbidding Harry from visiting the UK to see his father amid the COVID-19 crisis.

“Under no circumstances is she OK with him traveling anywhere right now,” according to an insider who spoke to the Daily Mail.

The pandemic has reportedly brought Harry and his brother Prince William closer, and he also has regular contact with his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II.

“Harry has made it very clear to them that he will do whatever he can to help from Canada,” a source told the outlet. 

This content was originally published here.

President Trump Says Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Must Pay for Security – Variety

President Trump Says Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Must Pay for Own Security

After moving to the U.S. and leaving the royal family behind, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle must now pay for their own security team, according to President Trump.

Before recently relocating to the U.S., the couple had been living in Canada under the watch and protection of British security and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. The price of their security team was estimated to cost millions of dollars per year, but who is footing the bill in America is still up in the air.

However, Trump made it clear on Sunday that the U.S. will not provide any federal protection and the former Duke and Duchess of Sussex must pay on their own.

“I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S., however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!” he tweeted.

I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 29, 2020

Many people expect Markle, a former actor most known for her role on “Suits,” to return to her Hollywood roots. She’s already booked a narrating role for the Disneynature documentary “Elephant,” set to debut on Disney Plus on April 3. The project marks her first role since officially stepping away from the royal family duties.

This content was originally published here.

Storm and Ronan Keating welcome baby daughter Coco Knox | Daily Mail Online

Storm Keating and her singer husband Ronan have welcomed their second child – a daughter called Coco Knox.

Taking to Instagram on Sunday, the couple announced the news with a serene black and white shot taken shortly after Coco was born.

Looking serene, Storm captioned the snap: ‘A beautiful calm birth thanks to Claire Mellon and all the wonderful team at @theportlandhosp Thank you so much for taking such great care of us ♥️ Coco Knox Keating, born 27.03.20 #myheartcouldburst #ourlittlegirl’

Happy news: Storm Keating and her singer husband Ronan have welcomed their second child – a daughter called Coco Knox

Ronan also posted the snap, captioning his: ‘Hello world. Spreading some good cheer at this time with the announcement of the safe delivery of our little girl Coco Knox Keating. Calmly arrived on 27/3/20. Mama & Baba are rocking #HappyTimes #KeatingClan #BabyKeating’

The couple announced they were expecting their second child together back in November.

And just two weeks ago Storm, 38, was seen showing off her growing baby bump as she celebrated her husband Ronan’s 43rd birthday with a party at 100 Wardour St in Soho.

And baby makes four: The pair are already parents to son Cooper, two, with Ronan posting a snap of the trio taking a walk in the sunshine just three days before they welcomed Coco

Bumping along nicely: Storm showed off her growing baby bump in a black top and leggings as she celebrated husband Ronan’s birthday in London earlier this month

The pair are already parents to son Cooper, two, with Ronan posting a snap of the trio taking a walk in the sunshine just three days before they welcomed Coco.

He captioned this: ‘Can’t believe this incredible woman. A force to be reckoned with – hours from our little girl arrives in this world and she is chasing Coops around the garden. Even in our strange circumstances she is keeping the normal and focusing on what’s real ❤️ [sic]’

The family have of course welcomed their child amid the current coronavirus pandemic, and will have been self-isolating in the past few weeks – with Ronan performing virtual gigs online for fans to keep morale high.

Storm shared the news last year, posting: ‘Another little Keating on the way’

Look chic on the beach in Storm’s Melissa Odabash bikini

Melissa Odasbash is the ultimate designer to turn to when it comes to luxury swimwear, with A-list devotees like Kim Kardashian, Kate Moss, Pippa Middleton and Tamara Ecclestone.

Storm Keating is a big fan of the beachwear brand, pictured here in the ‘Mexico’ bikini. We love the chic blush shade and the subtle metal chain detailing on the straps.

If you’re one of the lucky ones jetting off for some sun soon like Storm, this stylish set definitely deserves a place in your suitcase. Click (right) to nab it now at The Outnet for a fraction of its original price!

Or for even more options in the same blush hue, head to the edit below and browse our hand-picked selection from the likes of SHEIN, I Saw It First and Heidi Klein.

Ronan is also father to Jack, 21, Missy, 19, and Ali, 14, who he shares with ex-wife Yvonne Connolly, to whom he was married from 1998-2015.

Storm shared a photo of Cooper kissing his mother’s growing bump when they announced the news at the end of last year.

She captioned the post: ‘Another little Keating on the way.’

Irish musician Ronan shared the ‘super exciting’ news during an interview with OK! magazine, alongside Australian designer Storm, who joked that her husband will now need to get a vasectomy, as he’s set to become a father of five.

Speaking to the publication, Ronan said: ‘Yes, we’re having a baby girl! It’s super exciting. We are very lucky and I am so happy for Storm.’

Trying times: The family have of course welcomed their child amid the current coronavirus pandemic, and will have been self-isolating in the past few weeks – with Ronan performing virtual gigs online for fans to keep morale high

Storm added: ‘I’ve always wanted at least one of each sex so I’m feeling very blessed. That’s five kids in total now, so that’s enough, we’re going to have to get Ro to have the snip.’

Boyzone star Ronan has son Jack, 20, and daughters Missy, 18, and Ali, 14, from his marriage ex-wife Yvonne Connolly. He also has two-year-old son Cooper with Storm.

On welcoming a baby girl into their home, Ronan said: ‘People say that girls can be trickier. With Cooper being such a dream we’re scared we can’t get that lucky twice.’

But Storm, who has already picked out a ‘non-traditional’ name for the baby, has insisted that ‘even if [the baby] is a little terror’, she is ‘chuffed’ to be having a girl.

Storm and Ronan Keating welcome baby daughter Coco Knox

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

Add your comment

What’s This?

By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.

We will automatically post your comment and a link to the news story to your Facebook timeline at the same time it is posted on MailOnline. To do this we will link your MailOnline account with your Facebook account. We’ll ask you to confirm this for your first post to Facebook.

You can choose on each post whether you would like it to be posted to Facebook. Your details from Facebook will be used to provide you with tailored content, marketing and ads in line with our Privacy Policy.

This content was originally published here.

Thomas Markle claims Prince Harry and Meghan Markle should support the Queen | Daily Mail Online

The Duchess of Sussex‘s father has once again spoken out against his daughter, claiming she should return to England to support the royal family amid the coronavirus outbreak.

American lighting director Thomas Markle, 75, has not spoken to Meghan Markle, 38, since he missed her wedding after he was exposed for selling paparazzi pictures, before giving a stream of cruel interviews about his daughter. 

And now he has insisted that Prince Harry, 35, Meghan and 10-month-old Archie should return from their rumoured Malibu abode, to support the Queen and the rest of the royal family, who are currently in self isolation.

Last year it emerged Meghan had reached out to her father and begged him to patch things up privately. 

The Duchess of Sussex’s father has once again spoken out against his daughter, claiming she should return to England to support the royal family amid the coronavirus outbreak (seen together when Meghan was a child)

Speaking to the Mirror, he said: ‘I think Meghan and Harry should go back to the Royal family in the UK and be supportive of the Queen.

‘I think they should be in England at this time and not in LA.’

‘They can join the A-list and make lots of money, of course, when the problem with the virus is over.’

Despite giving the interview, Thomas then went on to plead with Harry and Meghan to get in contact with him, revealing he is in the ‘high risk’ category due to his age and health issues amid the outbreak.

He has insisted that Prince Harry, 35, Meghan (seen this month in London) and 10-month-old Archie should return from their rumoured Malibu abode, to support the Queen and the rest of the royal family, who are currently in self isolation

Telling them to ‘be careful’ and that ‘he loved them’, he argued that Prince Harry had ‘made a mistake’ by recently being tricked into talking to Russian pranksters, and likened it to him ‘mistakenly’ selling pictures to the paparazi. 

He concluded that ‘everyone has made mistakes’ and  ‘it’s time for Archie to say hello to grandpa’.

Meghan has had to endure regular public outbursts from her half sister Samantha Markle, and her father Thomas.

Meghan has maintained a dignified silence amid an array of public outbursts by both Samantha and her father.

Last February it emerged the Duchess had reached out to her estranged father shortly after her wedding in May 2018.

The Queen (seen last month) is currently in self isolation amid the pandemic, after Prince Charles was diagnosed with coronavirus

The Duchess had said she was devastated by her her father’s Thomas Markle’s public attacks on her and begged him to patch up their differences privately.

At the beginning of the month Prince Harry was duped into discussing a fictional island, smoking cannabis, and transporting penguins to the North Pole by Russian pranksters.

Posing as Greta Thunberg and her father Svante, they fooled Harry into thinking that mining companies close to President Trump were exploiting ‘Chunga-Chunga’ – the name of a Russian children’s song about a fictional island in the tropics.

Kuznetsov and Stolyarov, who have also pranked Sir Elton John and Tayyip Erdogan, also poked fun at the Duke smoking ‘weed’ on the fake Greta’s eco-catamaran

Harry and Meghan have reportedly left Canada for LA and are believed to want to rent a place similar to what they potentially could live in long term – and they’re eyeing up a Malibu mansion

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex could be planning to stay at this sprawling Malibu mansion called Petra Manor to test out life in southern California

Prince Harry is believed to have been tricked into conversation with Kuznetsov and Stolyarov on New Year’s Eve and January 22 on Vancouver Island. 

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have reportedly left Canada for good to set up a permanent home in Los Angeles – and it’s likely affluent Malibu is top of their list.

Last week a royal insider claimed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex decided to leave Vancouver Island – where they have been staying since announcing they were stepping down as senior royals in January – amid fears the US-Canada border could close due to coronavirus.

The Sussexes want to be close to Meghan’s friends and mother Doria, the source told The Sun. They are now believed to be in lockdown in the Hollywood area with ten-month-old baby Archie.

Harry and Meghan (seen with Archie last September) are now believed to be in lockdown in the Hollywood area with ten-month-old baby Archie

Thomas Markle claims Prince Harry and Meghan Markle should support the Queen

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

Add your comment

What’s This?

By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.

We will automatically post your comment and a link to the news story to your Facebook timeline at the same time it is posted on MailOnline. To do this we will link your MailOnline account with your Facebook account. We’ll ask you to confirm this for your first post to Facebook.

You can choose on each post whether you would like it to be posted to Facebook. Your details from Facebook will be used to provide you with tailored content, marketing and ads in line with our Privacy Policy.

This content was originally published here.

30 Years! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Creator Wants to Stream the Original Movie with You on Monday

Can you believe it has been 30 years since the first live-action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie hit theaters? Many expected the movie to be a quiet flop that ninja kicked into theaters before cartwheeling out after just one weekend. But a surprising thing happened. The movie was a huge hit, and a big screen franchise was born. Now, go back to where it all began with one of the co-creators of this legendary comic series that spun off into TV shows, movies, books, toys, video games, food and just about anything else you can imagine.

Co-creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Kevin Eastman has announced this weekend that he wants to watch the first movie with you all hunkered in the bunker. Here’s what the man had to say for himself.

The #WatchTMNTWithMe event sounds pretty exciting. Kevin Eastman has some interesting things planned throughout the rest of 2020 to celebrate the movie, the first of three in a trilogy. He recently shined the spotlight on Mark Martin’s 1990 parody book Green-Grey Sponge-Suit Sushi Turtles. He is showing off art from the book on his homepage.

You can check out the art at Kevin Eastman Studios. Last week, Kevin Eastman sent out an inspiring letter to finds in this time of turmoil. He had this to say.

So, hurry to the local store and pick up some frozen pizza if you can find some, hurry back, hunker down, and enjoy the classic original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It’s going to be a pizza party.

This content was originally published here.

Former RIOT Guitarist LOU A. KOUVARIS Dies From Coronavirus – BraveWords

Original Riot guitarist Lou A. Kouvaris – who appeared on the first Riot album Rock City (1977) and wote songs for Narita (1979) – has passed away from Coronavirus (COVID-19). Riot’s manager Giles Lavery says he developed symptoms over a week ago. He was 66 and passed away at his home in Long Island, New York. BraveWords offers condolences to Lou’s family, friends and fans.

Riot Act consisting of Kouvaris, Ventura, singer Don Chaffin, Drummer Claudio Galinski and bassist Paul Ranieri played their first official live gig at this year’s Metal Hall of Fame 2020 on January 15th. Jimmy Kay from The Metal Voice spoke with Kouvaris. “The band is planning on re-recording all the songs off the first three Riot albums, Rock City, Narita and Fire Down Under and they are also in the process of recording all new material for a new album plus a tour.”  

Riot Act singer Don Chaffin added, “We just put out a music video on a re-recording of the Riot classic ‘Swords And Tequila’ and next we will be releasing another music video on the re-recording of the song Riot song Rock City and after that put out an original Riot Act song so stay tuned.”

For more on Riot Act, visit the band’s official website and Facebook page.

Thanks Jimmy Kay for your input!

Photo courtesy of Lou A. Kouvaris’ Facebook page.

This content was originally published here.